After just having had the pleasure of a complete review of your PolyBlog, I'm compelled to compliment you. It is a wonderful combination of photography, humor but most of all a beautiful subject with an almost always ready smile and infrequent but brillant commentary. Thank you Polly & PolyBlog staff, G'pa Shorty H
4 comments:
Your baby is ALWAYS smiling. I'm calling for an investigation.
Darren -- Polly really *does* smile all the time. It's crazy. The key is that she doesn't stop when the camera comes out!
Absolutely hilarious.
Polly,
After just having had the pleasure of a complete review of your PolyBlog, I'm compelled to compliment you. It is a wonderful combination of photography, humor but most of all a beautiful subject with an almost always ready smile and infrequent but brillant commentary.
Thank you Polly & PolyBlog staff, G'pa Shorty H
Oh my gosh! What a smile! It lights up the whole room!
Post a Comment